myredbook fantasies

I hear little voices in my little head. They tell me strange tales of conquests. I shall channel them to you throught the blogger api.

Monday, January 24, 2005

i anrgy

Danny_Dong
Member since 11-Jan-05

i want sex girl were strap dildo and give me sex in butt
i go house tell girl that what i want tell me she not offer that to customer
tell me other person who do that help me i give 200$
before other person come room girl tell me were blindfold add to fun
i say yes put blindfold take off pant girl leave room talk man behind door
i hear man come room say lye on bed person come bed start sex in butt use no dildo
i try tell man to no sex anymore man hold me down i not strong eough stop i small asian man
man keep sex in me forever time not stop till coming man no were comdom
i go scare and take pant and run car i anrgy find coming in butt at home
wive make yell when see me
i scare go back i wnat 200$ back girl